Stream Gaging and Related Services
ECORP offers complete surface water gaging services, including installation, operation and maintenance, field data collection, data analysis, and development of streamflow, diversion and storage records in accordance with U.S. Geological Survey (USGS) standards. Electronic records are developed using USGS approved software. ECORP also offers maintenance, service, and data collection and record development of weather stations and water temperature loggers.
ECORP installed and operated gages have been used for both Federal Energy Regulatory Commission (FERC) compliance and to provide operational information. ECORP also has extensive environmental permitting expertise to obtain permits necessary for gage placement and Geographic Information System (GIS) mapping capabilities to calculate the watershed area.
ECORP and Western Hydrologic Systems are working together to provide this comprehensive list of services.
- Site assessment and gage installation
- Gage repair and maintenance
- Calibration and rating curve development
- Data collection
- Measurements using USGS (type AA and Pygmy) current meters
- Field measurements using bridgeboard, bank operated or manned cableway, boat and wading measurement methods
- Staff gage installation
- Supervisory Control And Data Acquisition (SCADA) integration
- Integrated submeter Global Positioning System (GPS) site surveying and GIS mapping
- Water temperature monitoring
- Snow surveys
- Environmental compliance
For More Information, Contact:
Jeff Meyer, P.E.
Director Water Resources Management
ECORP Consulting, Inc.
2525 Warren Drive
Rocklin, CA 95677