Geographic Information Systems --- Spatial Analysis
Geographic Information System (GIS) mapping is a powerful analytical tool that can be applied to a wide range of disciplines. ECORP GIS staff are proficient in conducting site analysis and can seamlessly interface with engineers and planners to prepare opportunity and constraints maps through the application of spatial analysis, hydraulic and hydrographic modeling and resource density mapping. ECORP staff can provide analytical data that has proven critical for environmental permitting, watershed modeling for Federal Energy Regulatory Commission licensing support and for habitat restoration projects. GIS software allows complex dataset comparison to support the project objectives, while incorporating existing conditions and defined parameters into the analysis. Additionally, ECORP staff have extensive experience with developing innovative raster, vector, and geostatistical study designs to support the needs of complex projects.
- Habitat preserve and impact analysis
- Calculation of indirect habitat impact and buffer analysis
- Resource density mapping
- Spatial statistics
- Hydraulic and hydrographic modeling for restoration projects
- Cut and fill earthworks calculations
- Tree canopy impact analysis
- Alternative analysis to support Least Environmentally Damaging Practicable Alternative (LEDPA) requirements
For More Information, Contact:
ECORP Consulting, Inc.
2525 Warren Drive
Rocklin, CA 95677